Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturdays blessings - Swimming

I had been planning a swim for quite a while now, but somehow we never made it to the pool. Silly because, these swimming outings are so treasured by the kids, they really make their day Some periods DS will ask at least once a day when we will go again ... really makes me feel guilty that I don't seem to do it more often. But I put both children on the waiting list for the local swimming school ... so that frog is eaten :)
So yesterday we were all blessed with some loving family movement, further I concentrated on the continuous battle with the fast growing Mt Washmore. It is still a fight, but a very civil one lol. I know, that I can manage the never-ending laundry story, although it is a lot of daily work ... I can do it!
And finally a nice ending of my day: my outing with some friends I made during my recovery at the hospital. We went to an Asian wok restaurant. Where they served all kinds of Asian foods. We had a lovely time ...

... one downside: a bit of a cold, no voice ... must be the swimming in combination with the chatter ... aaah can't bless everyone or everything lol!

No comments: