Paying it back and forward ... but it doesn't have to be soething big at all! Doesn't it!
One of the things I want to change hugely is my way socializing skills. And by that I don't mean, the skills to talk for hours on the phone with friends, having a chat over a nice cup off coffee with a colleague, having family over for a meal ... I mean the part where you somehow show in words or action that you care for those who are having a rough time.
Cause there again my inner she steps in a lot. Not that I'm indifferent, or unwilling ... but there always seems to come up some kind of stupid reason NOT to do certain things.
NOT sending a card,because I didn't send it of right away ... and the message became "dated".
NOT going on a visit because I could be intruding in private sphere of people.
NOT making some kind of meal, because I made huge unmanageable plans.
NOT making a call, because I only had a few minutes to spare ...
NOT helping out someone I don't know, ... because I don't ... know them.
I could go on. Nevertheless, .... whatever excuse made ... it is almost always the worn one. Caring for other people: I have to step up, not only talk the talk ... So guess what this flybaby has for a AP task Wednesday?
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Lifestyling tuesdays - Paying it back / forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment