Friday, November 6, 2009

Foodies Friday - Fruit and menu plan


Nowadays fruit take a very important place in my diet. I eat at least three pieces a day and mostly even more! I havn't always been a huge fan. I have a sweet tooth and often the soury or bitter taste will throw me off ... And then there is the peeling, slicing , sticky fingers ... sigh ;) Luckily there are some fruits for the lazy daisies :) ... Kiwi's ... and especially the sweet golden ones! And I couldn't believe .. also one of the healthiest fruits on earth! Ever since I met these little golden sweeties I need one to makemy day complete :) (Click pic to see website from zespri with cool kids corner and yummie recipes!)


saturday
Vegetarian couscous.
sunday
Mashed potatoes with green beans and porc.
monday
Spaghetti with ricotta sauce and bacon, with fresh green salad.
tuesday
Rice with tomato based veggie sauce and vegetarian burgers.
wednesday
Fresh fish wit potatoes and ricotta endive sauce.
thursday
Bulgur grains with cauliflower gratinated in oven.
friday
Leftover friday.

No comments: