Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Flylady Blessings - Twisters

When I first found Flylady more than 5 years ago after googling some SOS organizing searches, I pretty much mastered crisis cleaning. Followed by a period of intense babystepping myself to routines, but after a while getting sloppy and falling off the wagon till another chaos aha moment kicked me right back on again.
Although many routines don't seem easy to master ... the falling-off-jumping-back-on routine has become easier lol! Especially thanks to my many flybaby-twittering-twisters. They keep me motivated, inspire me with all kinds of blessings, offer advice when going through rough patches ... But most importantly they all have such immense personalities! They really bring laughter in my days! And when mummy is happy ... the house gets blessed. I join in on T(op)O(f)T(he)H(our) reporting about what we managed to get done in an hour time ...and in the meanwhile enjoying a little coffee-machine-chat (as Diane would say) :) We share our P(lan)O(f)A(ction/ttack), which is so important for me, cause most days seem to roll by, and without one it's so easy to let the she in us take over control! We share recipes. Get all excited about watching a movie (together). Start funny projects like making sourdough starter from scratch ... I love my flybaby twisters :) Thank you all for being there!

2 comments:

C-Joy said...

Love ya too, darlin! xoxo

Hettie said...

Love you to, you made me feel to do something everytime i read your blog or your tweets