Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Flylady Blessings - chaos

Well one knows that routines need attention when 5m roomrescue turns into 1h houserescue :) ... ok lets make that :( Anyway ... I just love my 5minute miracles sessions. Sometimes even 15m/room crisis cleaning can't keep my feelings of being overwhelmed at bay ... so then I use my 5minute wonders. Also helps to give some attention to the upstairs area, that will mostly be left out when working with my 15m sessions... In one hour I can give almost every room a tiny bit of my attention AND I even get some decluttering done! Also thinking about making a check list with all my area's to alternate my 5mrr during schooldays ... when time for 1h sessions is scarce ... and for now babystepping my way to a routine where in 15m my house can be ready for guests!

No comments: