Finding a Thursday theme took some time lol ... but why search it to far... I want to write about everything I heart and of course I love my kids to bits ... and they return the favor ... especially the bits :)
So as an introduction to toddlers Thursdays:
My dd4. Verbally knocks down everybody she meets. Addicted to candy ... and knows how to get her fix despite all my trouble to minimize sugar levels. Can be a little angel, helping me "raise" her little brother. Has a PHD in how-do-I-get-dear brother(db)-in-trouble (will get back at this lol).
DS will become 3 in December. Wants clips in his hair like DS. Has his mother's love for food ánd food preparation. Has a passion for jigsaws. Terrorises me lately with his sleep deprivation clinging.
Well :) Sit back and prepare for upcoming Thursday toddlers adventures!


No comments:
Post a Comment