Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sunday? Family fun! - Breast Cancer Run / Walk





Another fully booked Sunday today. First I will go have a 10k walk with my aunt from Brussels to support Breast Cancer organisations. (Will post some pics later!) The walk will go through two off the (remains) of Brussels most beautiful woods. Maybe I can gather some woody crafty material, now DianeDenmark has lightened my creative flame lol! I also will meet up with a woman who went to the same revalidation as I did so really looking forward to see how she has been doing lately ... she will be running the 5k! I'm so proud of her ... she's so amazing if you know the physical level we started from!
In the afternoon, DH, the kids and me will have an early celebration for DH's birthday next week with some of our friends. They are expecting their second every minute now, so we thought we wouldn't take any chances and claim DH quality time birthday fun, before that cute little newborn will naturally become the centre of all attention :) So chili plans are put off til later and we will probably have some take-away Chinese or go to a pizza hut (pizza is one of our favourite birthday foods when meeting up with these friends lol) nearby.
And although there really can't get anything in our way to make this a formitastic family fun kind of day ... I do hope to save some energy to save the house and my schoolwork later this evening through the by now traditional commercial break mode!




PS: Hey we Belgians get a Saint today in Rome: Father Damian!





Blessed Damien was a Roman Catholic missionary who helped lepers on the Hawaiian island of Molokai. (Wikipedia)











No comments: