
Sports have become hugely important in my life lately. And this tunturi hometrainer (not exactly the same as in the pic) has lived in my bedroom the last six years. But for a month or two it finally gets some regular attention since a very long time.
I really love my hometrainer now. I exercice most mornings for 20 to 30 minutes and every two weeks he gives me a test to monitor my improvements ... thats when our love hits a rough patch ... I really hate him for his honesty :/ During the first test he announced my cardio age ... 67 ... euh .... that's only a 34 years difference :( .... Ok by now I have reached the age of 57 ... still not what I am aming for but at least I'm getting younger. My last test was this weekend, but no improvement ... guess I'll have to be a bit more patient ...
2 comments:
Interesting way of measuring, never heard of it. Good luck with your routine!
@mother in israel Thank you!
Post a Comment