What a greater way than starting of the week, knowing that the Flylady is standing right behind you? Mondays will be devoted on the impact of the flying miracles throughout my life. I will concentrate on zones, missions, routines and the wonderful community of flybabies :)
Well this week the magic wand is aimed on laundry. Mt Washmore has been degraded to a cute little hill lately ... but still my sweet family finds ways to get their clothes dirty at a paralysing speed. And although we can enjoy clean underwear in chests and drawers, I still do most of the laundry blessing during weekends... where I could do with some me-time ;) Soooooo I know, I know ... she told me so: A load a day! Been there, done that ... hey! Will get there again :)
This is funny! First commercial of link ... euh could be my house on weekends :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment