Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturdays blessings - Trip to the coast/Visiting greatgrandma

This weekend I'm having a "mummy-break" :) I get to go to the coast with some friends. While DH takes the kids to my grandmother and will stay there for the weekend. Kids have been asking whole week now when they will be sleeping there .... wonder why ... could it be they get slightly spoiled there lol :)



So allthough we will be divided ... I guess we will all be blessed with a generous amount of fun. The Home will evidently be neglected :/ ... which reminds me (running off to reboot laundry just before leaving!) ... Ok ... now I can honostly say ... BUT I did take care of Mt Washmore :) and I will do some room rescueing if time permits me just before leaving! North Sea: here I come!



These videos were shot last year with the kids:










No comments: