Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lifestyling tuesdays

What about Lifestyle on tuesdays? Well, in about 15m. I will be dashing to my weekly gym session. Since I became ill one year ago, well doctors made it perfecly clear to me that I had to begin thinking LIFESTYLE. And they meant it in the most broad sense you can ever imagine. And well, being ill, one gets time to think ... alot lol. Though I don't know if they meant me to start focussing on philsophy alone :)) But one of the things they emphasized alot is EXERCICE. And just as our friend Jonathan and the Flylady try to get into our sometimes thick heads ... movement, loving movement can be so easy ... and as so many flybabies I'll ad and so d* hard haha. But I got my BTF, and I try to fit in as much loving movement as I possibly can ... not that it will be a free ticket to everlasting health, but my body really needs it more than ever. And allthough Princessy has been wining the last couple of hours that it would really improve my health to just go to bed early ... it's flue season ... you need your sleep ... But Princessy ... you will meet all hose lovely women who fought the same battle as we did, they are all tired and all are fighting of flues and colds ... but we get together every week and allthough we need to listen to our body, sometimes we have to take the tough route! Ouch this is a boring introduction to lifestyle tuesdays :/ But hey ... it's only the introduction haha! I hope I will be able to pimp it a bit next week :)

No comments: