Well for the fun part. When the kids woke up I made up my mind to try and kick off with some joy! Pancakes! And the favourite music from the kids. So kids and me were making Nigella's mix . And then I made them wake up DH for breakfast Its a great thing to make with kids. I let them measure and mix. The baking part is for me. Once you made the mix, baking them is so easy ... And delicious, with maple syrup, marmalade, sugar syrup ... Mmm ....
OK, then just when I was ready for a tap on the back ... oh well picture perfectness turned ugly. Kids got in tantrummode. (Still blame dh for not getting up in time grmbl). Anyway my first official family blogfun oh well that's life. And on the positive side, both dh as dd seem to feel a bit guilty and trying to make as we speak ... euh write :)
For the blessing the house part. Well being a teacher, I have lots of school papers, books ... and I let them linger around the living room, as I am not always able to work at my desk when the kids are home .... today I solved my problem! I got this pick-nick basket this week ... well I just resigned it :)
And DH? He's hanging some shelves in the living room where we can organize our cds, dvds ... and a plant :)
No comments:
Post a Comment