Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday blessings.

I should say "sleep in Saturday" today ... lol. Today to bless the family, we went to my aunt's in Brussels. We had a great time and I let my responsible food choices at home lol ... As an appetizer we had one of my aunt's success recipes:

Blinis with smoked salmon, sour cream and fish eggs
( caviar if you have the means lol)

It's very easy but so yummie! You pop some bought blinis in the microwave till warm ( I usually take 30secs) or warm them in a pan (which I would do when making them for guests, because you can dress them while they lay in the pan and thus stay warm!). You can also make them yourself. Or you could use pancake mix, if it doesn't contain to much sugar. We don't make them like on the picture. In stead we put the smoked salmon first, then top it with some sour cream and then put the fish eggs on top. Those little bites are real mood improvers ... !


And did my house get some love too today? Well ... that's when I hear that little voice of Marla in my head ... my routines need some loving too ... babysteps ... but I will do a 15m miracle session to end my day. Babysteps!

No comments: