- Getting up at a decent hour.
- Get dressed to lace up shoes
- Shine sink before going to bed
Ok ... that's way more challenging then shining my sink. Keeping the living areas clean in my house, I don't find so hard (especially since I have a cleaning help every week for one morning) ... but getting dressed in the morning ... that's harder that's a new routine ... that WILL requier a mental and physical battle with the princess. Don't get me wrong lol, I love showering in the morning. I even love putting some make-up on, the shoes, ok not lace up, but they don't ever leave my feet during the day ... but getting it done before my kids are up. That's the challenge! Because once they are up, it might as well be mid day before I get a new chance at it.
Now I know this is a very important step ... i see it every day. When I do get my act together before the kids are up
- I'm more awake
- I'm in a better mood
- Kids are in a better mood
- DH is in a better mood
- I get more done because without the PJ's I don't let Bf last till noon
- I don't feel uneasy that someone might actually drop by before lunch
- ...
I actually could go on lol. So I really want this to work. That's why I make it my months habit to get up at a decent hour ... it's such a day maker/breaker ... and so challenging. The princess really likes sleeping in ... putting the alarm on "slumber" ... just five more min. just five more min. pretty pleaze :c And with DH next to me with just the same sleeping prince problem ... not easy ... especially since the kids didn't seem to get these genes from us arghh ...
Anyway, I can do this, beacuse I want to ... there you have it :)
PS
DH was doing some gardening after work. As a matter of fact, without telling me about my plans for a fresh start, he planned for one too. He already cleaned up two hours in the garden yesterday. Saying to me when he stopped ... if I could do that for a few weeks, every day two hours of work ... everything around here would be finished! And ok, today he didn't do two hours ... but he continued where he left off yesterday. And when he saw me making my picture of the sink today. He said ... take one of my work too for flylady lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment