Ok, I think it was great idea to write my reflections on my babysteps on the following day ... only problem ... it's not only my household that needs focus ... my brain could do with a little dusting too ... I'm really thinking hard now to recollect what happened yesterday.
Well ... aha I can look at my tweets! lol ... OK I did great yesterday! Took a lot on though ... Got up nice and early, way before kids ... so enjoying bf alone AFTER being dressed (mascara on!),, unloading and hanging laundry, emptying most of dishwasher! I made my bed. Got kids ready. Made bread and muffins.
By noon I felt sooo great about all the things I had done ... incredible ...! I went out to visit a friend all excited and cheerful thanks to the new sense of control!
But I'm a bit cross though ... I came home rather late only to find that DH hadn't put the kids to bed yet ... by the time they finally snuggled in .... I was exhausted ... but I still wanted to clean up ... and I really wanted to do my 15m trash hunt .... and having all that done by late in the evening ... I also really wanted something fun .... the show on the inner princess! I went to bed way too late ... I did however switch off the computer, when Flylady's words about our inner child suffering from the sleep deprivation-abuse-thingy started sinking in. This is really tough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment