Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 7

These posts are getting shorter every day. And so is my energy level when I'm writing them... but I don't consider this as negative ... more like a transformation for my body and mind ... I accept that it is energy consuming ... I also know that the consequences of my illness can't magically disappear ... I'll have to take things as they come. And if that means less time in the evening for writing, reading, television, friends (ouch) ... well then I'll have to accept it and build my life around what I do can.

DH is frustrated though. Funny, first I am because I want more change than he is willing to work for ... and now that I am accepting slow progress ... he is getting nervous about it. But we will work it out some how.

So how was day 7? Great! Got everything done ... still have to go and chose my clothes, but that won't be a problem. I didn't overdo myself and still got around to tidy up bedroom, and start the seasonal clothing switches. And for fun? I wrote a post for my dutch blogsite and went out shopping!

Day 8, I will be looking for a three ring binder with some paper in it. Well I already have a CJ ... I will use that one ... but start over with the routine assignments etcetera ... another babystep ready to be taken!

No comments: