Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 5

What a day ... good and bad. Got up early! Dressed to shoes. Kept sink shining! Didn't have time to register negative thoughts though ... I'll redo day five tomorrow ... when my brain will hopefully have had some rest from a busy day :)

One thing troubling me though ... Should I be really pleased with myself for being able to let go my strive for perfection and not absolutly wanting to do "babystep day five" ON "day five"? Or should I slap me for my strive for perfection for not being able to let go of an imperfect babystep and just being able to move on to number six?

Oh well ... just a slight positive turn of a negative thought: Im so tired ... Few minits from now ... it will be "peace is mine" as soon as i turn in, lay down my head in o o :s my not made bed ... washed, dried, carried upstairs ... but not redone covers ... ok ... a few minits more lol ... but laying down my head on freshly washed pillow case ... dreaming purple :)

No comments: