Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 9

Proudly presenting: a fluttering baby! The only flaw in my day: evenings ... getting to bed at a decent hour ... that really is hard ... but highly needed. I really have to get a reward system in place ... mmm ... maybe a colour typing by MissusSmartyPants ... a star for every night that I snuggled under the sheets on time .... but how many stars must I earn??? I'll look into that tomorrow!



But for today ... I did my first 5minute room rescue since a very long time ... I'm really motivated again to do it every day ... no excuses anymore! And which room did I attack? The desk! THE dumping ground for stashes and dashes of all kinds ... paper clutter from the whole family ... dust to bless the whole world ... and hopefully no biological war components :s But anyway ... I started! And 5 minutes fly by ... I can do that everyday! Why did I ever think I couldn't? It's such a CAN DO! OK, no miracle results ... no flashing before and after views ... but I don't even care ... I'm still loving the process! Peace is mine!



Day 10 I will be searching for trash for 15minutes, putting it in the bin and taking 15minutes of me-time with my favorite magazine.... ooh I will!

No comments: