Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jump!

:)

It's a smiley kind of day! I'm ready to get back to my babysteps. I did a lot of thinking and evaluating ... the routines that I have been practicing thus far are already a real blessing. Especially the sleeping routines!I really love to know that I'm trying to give my body the sleep it needs. It does wonders on my mood! At the same time it frustrates me too, cause sleeping 8 to 9 hours at night plus the regular naps during the day ... time seems to slip through my fingers ... but I do realise that quality must come before quantity. But still, I have to get a grip on the frustration part ... what I learned the last few days is that I CAN take TV time out of my day, I CAN reduce my PC time ... but I soooo need time to reflect, to seek inspiration, to read, socialise ... and my family needs more than routines to bless the house, they need blessing to ... and although I love them to bits ... they need more than cuddles and kisses and the daily basic care ... I need to bring in more time for them too ... what brings me back to time ... What brings me back to flylady :) ... what brings me back to my smiley kind of day ... babystep 23 was the step I needed to take before I took my break, just continuing the steps I had already been taking. Babystep 23 is what I did today. I set an afternoon routine. It consists of rest, playtime with the kids, a set time for dinner with kids (before DH gets home) and a set time for starting the kids BBR. I'm intrigued to see how this routine will affect my evenings. I hope it will free up time for reflection and reading. Th only thing I don't like about my AR, is that the kids and I will be eating without DH ... I hope it works out ...

No comments: