Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 20&21

Day 20: include laundry in routines. Of course it could only have been me, organising search operations in the laundry room ... Very surprised I was, when introduced to Mt Washmore ... This is not a local problem! It's a plague! Every day this rough geological phenomenon is conquered by many and every day it bursts out again ... Just like dust, no escaping ... only maintaining: "a load a day keeps chaos away". Thank you flylady! This is one of the first routines, that settled in during all those years ... I can proudly say ... that roughly speaking, I am capable of getting a grip on laundry by doing one load a day. Even Princessy is so used of doing it every day ... she doesn't even bother to put up a fight about it! ... Although ... I must admit, that I still need some work with the other washing babysteps. Doing laundry is one thing, hanging and drying OK ... but ironing, folding and putting away ... ouch those really hurt princessy ... But still we are getting there ... so I will be focusing on those babysteps a little more from now on! .... Still ... the question lingers on HOW THE H* DO THOSE CLOTHES GET DIRTY SO QUICK????? lol!
Day 21. Well Flylady showed me the way again to "Ask FlyLady Question"

No comments: