Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 14

Thursday. I've been focusing on babystepping for two weeks! I must admit, that being a flybaby since over 4 years ... I wouldn't have thought I would find it so difficult. Maybe it is that for the first time I'm really trying to get into the philosophy of flylady. Before I was more looking for inspiration I guess, I wasn't ready for it yet. OK, and not being completely healthy doesn't make it any easier I know that. But anyway ... padding myself on the back! With "Progress not perfection", in mind ... I'm doing fine. I hope I can keep on the good work, because I love the peace of mind my routines are giving me.

So, how was my day? Well morning routines are becoming more fluent and so are the evening routines ... but I didn't do Kelly's mission ... well ... I think that I might go with one of the strategies of some other flybabies and write them down on post-it notes at the beginning of the week .... taking them down whenever I am able to do one. I think that will suit me better for the busy days. Evening routines stay hard ... there s so little time between finishing dinner and my bedtime hour ... but I know it's for my best interest!
The new assignment for day 14? Reading the essay from Kelly about the calendar! Well I've ordered my flycalendar for the first time last summer ... because, guess what lol ... I am so calendar challenged lol. It ain't a routine yet, but I'm getting there!
Day 15? I'll be making my bed ... ha ha I had all of april to train that habit lol ... guess what ... I think that will be an easy babystep :)

1 comment:

Sheila Martin said...

For Flybabies (SHEs), once a habit falls away, it is some effort to get it back into a habit. I have a matinee routine that really streamlines what I have to do after dinner/before bed.

Love your blog!!!

Sheila