Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 15 and day 16

OK short one lol ... kids are awake ... ceiling almost coming down ... so I guess my early morning me-time has come to an end lol.

Day 15 ... Adding making mu bed ... no problems there :) I was one of the bed making rebels: I used all the excuses you can read in Flylady's mails ... but she IS right of course ... I realised it from the first time I tried it ... and still ... it is one of the first habits that slip out of my routine as soon as something comes rocking the boat ... So no protest here during the month of april ... and hopefully taking it with me this time through the good and the bad days!... and rest of day ... nicely fluttered ... fighting irritation about not being perfect ... and finally gracefully accepting it ... I AM DOING JUST FINE :)

DAY 16 ... Reading a mail from Flylady ... lol I thought this was going to be a piece of cake lol ... but I had to quickly catch up on it before bed .... It was a mail about "moving in may" ... well I certainly will ... with all those exercises we do at the hospital ... and the "homework" they are giving ... this flybaby will surely help us moving around the world ...!

OK off to rescue the house from my kids lol!

No comments: