Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 28

Ouch :"eat good food, drink your water and get your rest. "

I'll repeat that : ouch.

Sometimes even fluttering seems to difficult ... feet seem to be glued to the ground and flying seems so far away ... but I won't give up lol :) I know flylady can help me ... I just have to give it time and take the bad days along with the good.

So lets try to get chaos out of here 15minutes of loving roomblessings at a time ... giving myself 15minutes of loving rest after each session ...!

Eat good? I really try to! Drinking lots of water. I try to eat lots of veggies, make sure to use healthy fats, eat whole grains almost all the time ... But sweets are my downfall grr ... I so much love my sweets and fats ... s long as I don't have to bake for guests or have to go out for meals I'm OK ... I need a talk with Princessy about the binging ... cause it really feels awful ... So I baked myself some low fat low sugar muffins and Princessy: You still deserve sweets, but hey one serving is enough and if you stick to it one month, we get to make a whole fat whole sugar desert of choice ... what do you think!

No comments: